Many operators and engineers report the complexity of understanding and predicting WtE and Biomass boiler corrosion rates. For instance, the same plant operating several lines, feeding from the same bunker of mixed waste, can report varying corrosion rates between the lines.
This white paper talks about the pros and cons of commonly used corrosion mitigation technologies, featuring:
- Statistics and Graphs, from boiler OEMs, Prewin and other sources
- Case Studies
- Images and Figures, illustrating problems and solutions
You will learn how to:
- Prevent unforced outages and increase plant availability
- Prevent tube leaks and repairs
- Choose an appropriate corrosion solution, considering time, costs, and longevity
Cyril Narjoz, boiler maintenance expert with 20+ years experience in specifying and applying various solutions for WtE and Biomass boilers.
Get the white paper